Request #18-1155

Can I get assistance to help me pay my rent?


September 12, 2018 via web


Library of Iowa, State


No name available





Point of Contact

LIB Information Systems

Request Closed   Hide Public

The Iowa Department of Revenue can help if: Your income last year was less than $22,855; you lived in Iowa last year and live in Iowa now; you paid rent in Iowa last year; you were 65 or older last year or you are disabled and over age 18.

Call the Iowa Department of Revenue to schedule an appointment to file your claim:

515-281-3114 or 800-367-3388 -- Choose option #1.

Or contact one of the local Rent Reimbursement Assistance Sites on this page:


We released all of the requested documents.

September 12, 2018, 4:21pm
Request Published Public
September 12, 2018, 4:21pm
Department Assignment Public
Library of Iowa, State
September 12, 2018, 4:14pm
Request Opened Public
Request received via web
September 12, 2018, 4:14pm