Dear IA DNR,
Partner Engineering and Science, Inc. is conducting a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment and Property Condition Assessment on the commercial property located at 3306 Lincoln Way, Ames, IA 50014. As a part of the All Appropriate Inquiries standards provided within the ASTM guidance document E1527-13, Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process, information is requested from various local, state, and federal agencies.
Please provide a response to the following:
- Do these properties have municipally provided drinking water and stormwater/wastewater drainage to the municipal system?
- Are there any records on file with your office for the current or historical use of a septic system, water well, or oil / water separator at this property?
- Does this property have any special requirements for wastewater discharge such as wastewater discharge permits?
- Records of Environmental Concerns, possibly any spill, cleanups, testing, etc for historic site uses.
- Records of any outstanding Health Code Citations or notices of violation with respect to the property?
- Partner also requests your records for any registered/permitted underground/aboveground storage tanks (UST/AST), or hazardous materials spills of the property, if available.
Please email, fax or call me with any response and/or finding and notify me in advance if the cost to research and pull the records will exceed $25.00. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much,